Saturday 18 August 2012

Maokong Gondola

When I visited Taipei 101 I have shown you some of the hills surrounding the city. I have told you then that they hide a surprise. Here it comes - the Maokong Gondola.


 It is a gondola lift that can take you up the hill to see the panorama of the city.



Actually, it will take you to 4 hills that are on the way.


The gondolas travel on cables attached to huge pillars. 


 On the top hill you will find lots of tea-houses.


 But of course it is the view that matters. Taipei in its full beauty.


Obviously the greatest highlight is Taipei 101.


It is getting really late, time to get back to the station.



* * *


This is the end of my trip to Taipei. My Jumbo waits for me.


And a final farewell from me and this nice lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment