Saturday 14 January 2012

Back to school

Winter has come to Poland, dark and gloomy. As a result, it gets more and more difficult to convince my human family to go on a trip. Luckily, I have many friends among the postcrossers so I asked for help. The first to answer was Magdalena. She is one of the most active Polish postcrossers (17th on most postcards sent from Poland!) - if you want to have a closer look at her impressive collection you can follow her blog.

When I arrived at Magda's place she smiled at me and asked if she can take me with her to work. I agreed of course. And then it turned out that it means that:





When I arrived at the classroom I first checked if my name was on the list in the class journal and what was the topic of today's lesson.


Then I got a sudden interest in the white powder just below the blackboard.


One thing that I can tell you for sure is that chalk tastes horrible, do not try it for yourself. To change a bit the taste I asked Magda to take me to the canteen. There I saw some amazing machines. Like this huge dishwasher ...


 ... a mincing machine ...


 ... or a machine used to crumble food.


All this walking made me thirsty. Luckily, I found some excellent compote!


Time to go home. Thanks a lot Magda! It was very nice meeting you in person :).

1 comment:

  1. Gość: Martina, 84-234-9-94.internetia.net.pl15 January 2012 at 12:38

    Rysiek zeżarł kredę?! : D

    ReplyDelete