Sunday 25 September 2011

MSPO

Like most of the horse families, my family has a long military tradition. Unfortunately, during the last century the army changed a lot and we, horses, are not needed in the army anymore. But when opportunity arises I like to see some military equipment and vehicles during parades and exhibitions. Therefore, I went recently to MSPO in Kielce.

I have seen there Polish military trucks ...


... the S-70i helicopter ...


and the CV-90 infantry fighting vehicle.


I have also checked my ability to become a special force operator. My great advantage is low visibility - can you see me in the pictures ? Both on land ...


... and in the deep water.


As you can see below I might be useful directing online man portable air defense missile Grom...


... although I would most probably fail to direct the rifle fire (the trigger is not designed for horseshoes).


Obviously, as most horses today do, I would become great expert in parades, especially of buoyancy models.


Hope to see you there next year in the MSPO fair (although you must be at least 18 years old to be allowed).

No comments:

Post a Comment