Saturday 17 November 2018

Fly spot

Today we will do something completely crazy. I will take you to a fly spot. It looks like some kind of weird chimney.


Inside, the chimney has glass walls. And yes, someone is flying inside.


How is it possible? The floor is made of a metal net, through which the air is blown upwards.


The speed of the fan is managed by a professional operator so you should be safe.


But to be even safer, remember the ground rule - no loose ends, nothing that could fly on its own and hit you or break the glass.


Remember to put on your helmet!


Now you can get inside and wait for your turn.


The instructor will teach you how to take off.


Then you will go up.


And up.


And up to the ceiling!


I hope that you will not mind that I will stay with my four horseshoes strongly on the ground. I am not a Pegasus after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment